West Kua Group Living in an East Kua House

Dear Uncle Dixer: I am told that our house is an East house, and that both my husband and I belong to the West group. Our house is at the end of the road where it turns into another road. We also have a stormwater and sewage drains near the front door. Everything we do goes wrong. What can I do to help?           

Answer: If you can, plant some shrubs a couple of trees near the stormwater and sewage drains to absorb the dirty water.

Being West people living in an East house, you and your husband can remedy the in-balance by sleeping with your bed against the Western directions, and that is the Southwest, West, Northwest and Northeast.

Uncle Dixer is a Chinese-Australian Feng Shui Expert. He is here to answer your Feng Shui questions so we can better understand the workings of Feng Shui. Ask your Feng Shui question or read more about him.