Sean Chan is one of the leading practitioners in Asia specializing in BaZi (八字), Zi Wei Dou Shu (紫微斗数), Qi Men Dun Jia (奇门遁甲) and Feng Shui (风水). Recognized as a thought-leader in the field, he hopes to get everyone to approach the subject the way the Chinese sages intended.
With over 2,000 consultants under his belt, Sean has been featured on Channel NewsAsia, T Singapore – The New York Times Style Magazine, HerWorld, and other various media platforms. Sean is also the appointed Key Opinion Leader of 99.co – Singapore’s largest property portal. He blogs regularly on his website and addresses common misconceptions and malpractices in the field.
He blogs regularly and addresses topics related to Chinese metaphysics, as well as the common misconceptions and issues plaguing the field. His blog can be found here:
Things I Feel You Should Know
Before you engage me, I would encourage you to go through my blog. I will be around for a very long time, so there’s no need to get a consultation.
You will find my approach and philosophy field towards the field very different from what you would typically get. To fully benefit from Chinese metaphysics, its various astrological and divination methods, and Feng Shui, you’ll need to have an appreciation for Chinese history and how the ancient sages viewed the world.
Always remember that astrology is not a magical cure for your lives problems, and changing your life is never about wearing certain colours or placing objects around the house.
- BaZi (八字): Also known as the Four Pillar of Destiny or Eight-Characters. A technique with origins that dates back to the dawn of Chinese civilization using the solar calendar and Earth’s position around the sun. To book a consultation, click here: BaZi Consultation
- Zi Wei Dou Shu (紫微斗数): A more advanced astrological method that uses the stars and constellations, with the Big Dipper and Sagittarius constellation playing a major role.
- Qi Men Dun Jia (奇门遁甲): A divination technique that is used to forecast the outcomes of decisions and events. Best used for short-term, tactical decisions, unlike traditional astrological methods which focus on the macro-view.
- Feng Shui (阳宅风水): I’m proficient in both 8-Mansions and Flying Stars. I also provide house-hunting services and design-advisory from a fengshui perspective.
- Date Selection (择日): Includes c-section dates and date selection for other important events.
- Name Selection (姓名学): For parents who need a Chinese name for their newborn or adults looking to have their own names changed.
I use BaZi, Zi Wei Dou Shu and Qi Men Dun Jia concurrently during my consultations. Just focus on asking your questions and don’t worry about which method I use.
Interested In Learning? Check Out My Online School!
If you’re interested in learning Chinese metaphysics, feel free to visit my online school here:
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Sean Chan